5 Layers Sintered Wire Mesh , Effectively Filter Dust Particle Size ≥ 0.1um
It is sintered by extremely fine metal fibers (diameter accurate to micron), and then non-woven spreading , stacking and high temperature sintering.stainless steel sintered felt is formed by a different aperture hole gradient which can be controlled to obtain a high filtering accuracy and greater dirt holding capacity.
(1) Large dust holding capacity, high filtration precision, pressure raises slowly,a long cycle period.
(2) High porosity and excellent permeability, small pressure loss, high flow.
(3) Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, resistance to corrosion of acid, alkali, organic solvents and drug, at 480 °C environment for long-term use.
(4) Easy processing, forming, and welding.
(5) Be produced according to user requirements are particularly enhanced, thickened type, intensive network type and various other specifications.
Max Operation Temperature
|Connection Type||222,226,215,M36,M28,M24,M22,M20 thread connection|
Our factory Strength for Stainless steel filter element
1: Filtration Specialists with 10 years ‘ experience.
2: OEM Service for you and satisfy different markets demand.
3: Widely used in Aviation , Railway, Power plant, Coal mining, Construction mining etc
4: Samples for 1 pcs and small order 5pcs are allowed.
5: Professional technical data systems guaranteed the correctness of filter.
Professional from the focus, quality comes from power. In nearly 20 years, the company has independently the sintered stainless steel net, stainless steel fiber sintered felt, iron chromium aluminum fiber sintered felt the development and production, is the domestic can from sintering filter material production to all kinds of filter processing molding (core), as well as a variety of filtration system design and manufacture of professional manufacturers. Through many years of accumulation and innovation, the company's products have been in metallurgy, petrochemical, water treatment, pharmaceutical, fine chemical, chemical fiber, widely used in electrical, mechanical and other industries.